Procedure for Lodging and Settlement of Claims
The following steps are involved in general for lodging and settlement of claims :-
- Note the number of the other vehicle involved in the accident, if any.
- Give written information (intimation) to insurance company or fill our online claim intimation form from our website.
- Inform nearest police station immediately.
- The Policy issuing office may appoint Surveyor/ Loss Assessor for further process.
- Policy issuing office or Surveyor will provide you with the details of the documents required for claim processing.
- Submit all the documents to the Policy issuing office either directly or by an authorized Agent or by Surveyor along with documents required /asked for.
- Surveyor will submit the report along with his remarks after completing the survey.
- Based on the surveyor report; policy issuing office will validate all the documents. And prepare the Note.
- After approving the note; policy issuing office will discharge a voucher mentioning the approved amount to the insured.
- After receiving the signed discharge voucher from insured, policy issuing office will settled the claim by issuing cheque as per the amount mention in Discharge Voucher.
*** The above list is not exhaustive but only indicative. ***